APC Back-UPS 750VA, 230V, AVR BX750MI
- Output power capacity: 410 Watts / 750VA
- Output Connections: IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC 60320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.2meters
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
PowerChute Personal Edition OS CompatibilityThis software supports numerous operating systems and processors. For further information, please bra href="http://www.apc.com/wp/?um=300"click here./a
Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes. Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Max Configurable Output Power (Watts): 410 Watts / 750VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical - 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 300V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.63
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 V
- Replacement Battery: RBC17
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm
- Surge energy rating: 273Joules
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
- Height: 160MM, 16.0CM
- Width: 120MM, 12.0CM
- Depth: 355MM, 35.5CM
- Net Weight: 5.4KG
- Shipping weight: 5.9KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 to 40 °C
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
- Standard warranty: 1 years repair or replace