APC Back UPS Pro 1600VA, 8 Outlets, AVR, LCD Interface BR1600MI
High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection.
- Output power capacity: 960 Watts / 1.6kVA
- Output Connections: IEC 60320 C13 (Surge Protection) and IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC 60320 C14
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Battery replacement without tools
Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 960 Watts / 1.6kVA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line interactive
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 176 - 294V
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 16hour(s)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 24 V
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC166
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 11 Watts
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Surge energy rating: 509Joules
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 10% of IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time: instantaneous
- Height: 100MM, 10.0CM
- Width: 250MM, 25.0CM
- Depth: 382MM, 38.2CM
- Net Weight: 10.9KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 to 45 °C
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
- Standard warranty: 1 years repair or replace