APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV Ext. Runtime 6000VA 230V with External Battery Pack
- Package Includes: (1) DC cable, Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, USB cable, User manual
Automatic internal bypass
Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
Input Power Factor Correction
This product has a power factor corrected input side ensuring that the input power factor is always 1 regardless of load and mains voltage. A power factor of 1 minimizes installation costs by allowing the use of smaller cables and smaller fuses.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Mini slot supports various optional management cards which provide basic or essential monitoring, management and control features for the UPS.
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Input Power Factor Correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- High efficiency: High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Management Software: Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Double conversion on-line topology: Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- ECO Mode: Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 6.0kWatts / 6.0kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load: 94.0 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Double conversion online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Bypass: Internal bypass (automatic and manual)
- Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz
- Input voltage range for main operations: 110 - 300 Adjustable (half load), 176 - 300V
- Efficiency at Full Load: 94.0 %
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 517 Watts
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1555
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, Intelligent Smart Slot, USB
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
- Surge energy rating: 600Joules
- Maximum Height: 368MM, 36.8CM
- Maximum Width: 380MM, 38.0CM
- Maximum Depth: 485MM, 48.5CM
- Net Weight: 73.0KG
- Shipping Weight: 79.0KG
- Shipping Height: 460MM, 46.0CM
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 60 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
Hey, check out these products as well
HP Pavilion X360 Convertable 14 Inch Intel Core i5 Laptop
HP Envy X360-15T 15.6 Inch Intel Core i5 Touchscreen Notebook PC
HP Envy X360 15.6 Inch Intel Core i5 Touchscreen Notebook PC