APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC55
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 260 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity; 783
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 365Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 435MM, 43.5CM
- Maximum Width: 197MM, 19.7CM
- Maximum Depth: 544MM, 54.4CM
- Net Weight: 50.2KG
- Shipping weight: 61.9KG
- Shipping Height: 699MM, 69.9CM
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Elevation; 0 - 15240meters