APC Smart-UPS 3000VA Rack Mount, LCD 3000VA, 230V with SmartConnect Port SMT3000RMI2U
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
- Includes: Documentation CD, Rack mounting hardware, Rack mounting support rails, USB cable
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Outlet group control
Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
The UPS is UL1778 Listed
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Wide input voltage range
Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
- Number of Power Cords:1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC43
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 182 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 547
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
- Surge energy rating: 320Joules
- Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
- Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
- Maximum Depth: 683MM, 68.3CM
- Net Weight: 44.28KG
- Shipping weight: 51.7KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
Hey, check out these products as well
HAFELE Shelf Supports For Wooden Shelf Load Bearing Capacity 80kg