EPSON EB-E10 XGA Projector
For business or entertainment, this high-quality and easy-to-use XGA, 3,600 lumen projector works equally well at home or in the office.
Don’t let your need for a business projector hold you back from enjoying blockbusters on the big screen at home. This versatile XGA projector can do both. Even when there’s ambient light, its 3,600 lumens and 3LCD technology are capable of delivering a bright and clear picture. And its incredibly long lamp life means it’s great value for money.
Bigger is better
Whether you’re watching your favourite film or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 350 inch display. It's great quality too, with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products. In addition to its bright and vivid colours, the 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it's sure to get everyone’s attention.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It's all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,600 lumens.
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? This model's long-lasting lamp light source provideds you with years worth of entertainment.
Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. The carry case makes it easy to move from room to room, and you can quickly position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs.
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone's attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,600 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this XGA projector
- Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- LCD Panel: 0.55 inch with C2 Fine
- Color Light Output: 3,600 Lumen- 2,200 Lumen (economy) In accordance with IDMS15.4
- White Light Output: 3,600 Lumen - 2,200 Lumen (economy) In accordance with ISO 21118:2012
- Resolution: XGA, 1024 x 768, 4:3
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000 : 1
- Light source: Lamp
- Lamp: UHE, 210 W, 6,000 h durability, 12,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Video Processing: 10 Bits
- 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 100 Hz - 120 Hz
- Colour Reproduction: Upto 1.07 billion colours
- Throw Ratio: 1.44 - 1.95:1
- Zoom: Digital, Factor: 1.35
- Lens: Optical
- Screen Size: 30 inches - 350 inches
- Projection Distance Wide/Tele: 1.76 m ( 60 inch screen)
- Projection Lens F Number: 1.44
- Projection Lens Focal Length: 16.7 mm
- Projection Lens Focus: Manual
- Offset: 8 : 1
- USB Display Function: 2 in 1: Image / Mouse
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type B, VGA in, HDMI in
- Epson iProjection App: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Security: Kensington lock, Security cable hole, Password protection
- 3D: No
- 2D Colour Modes: Dynamic, Cinema, Presentation, sRGB, Blackboard
- Other features: AV Mute Slide, Auto source search, Built-in speaker, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Long lamp life, Quick Corner, Split-Screen-Function
- Video Color Modes: Blackboard, Cinema, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB
- Power consumption: 327 Watt, 225 Watt (economy), 0.3 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 286 Watt
- Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 302 x 237 x 82 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 2.4 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 37 dB (A) - Economy: 28 dB (A)
- Supported Temperature: Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
- Supported Humidity: Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
- If the projector is suspended from a ceiling or wall mount and installed in an environment with heavy oil smoke or places where oils or chemicals are volatilized, places where a lot of smoke or bubbles are used for event staging, or where aroma oils are frequently burned, it can make certain parts of our products susceptible to a material degradation which over time could break and cause the projector to drop from the ceiling.
- Loudspeaker: 2 Watt
- What's in the box: Main unit, Power cable, Quick Start Guide, Remote control incl. batteries, User manual (CD), Warranty card
- Room Type / Application: Home Office, Home Photo, Streaming, TV & Box sets
- Positioning: Ceiling Mounted, Desktop
Hey, check out these products as well
HAFELE Shelf Supports For Wooden Shelf Load Bearing Capacity 80kg