SMARTIVITY Bullseye Bow DIY STEM Kit SMRT1055
Unleash the archer within you! Using the fun and clear instruction booklet, construct your bullseye bow. Load the soft dart into the bow, aim and knock off the jumping target. Play solo to improve your aim, and challenge your friends to join the fun. Makers will explore the concepts of elasticity, projectile motion and aerodynamic properties of arrows.
- Children learn best through play. Our toys are designed to encourage children to make things with their hands, which brings them pride and instills a deep self-confidence. We are strongly committed to providing play-filled learning of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, (Arts) and Mathematics) fundamentals through all our toys.
- We believe in the power of STEM fields to redefine our future. Building Smartivity DIY toys will improve your child’s hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and inspire creativity while keeping them entertained for hours. Our Toys introduce children to practical application of STEM fundamentals through fun-filled gameplay.
- We believe that with the right inspiration, motivation and access, every child can be an innovator, creator, designer and a maker of a better future. It is the perfect gift for aspiring engineers and tinkerers!
- S.T.E.M. Principles Your Child Will Learn: Projectile Motion, Aerodynamics, Elastic Potential Energy
- What's in the box: 4 high qiality wooden sheets, 5 soft darts, 121 loose parts including rubber bands, instruction booklet, endless hours of fun : )
- Skills developed: Fine Motor Skills, Cognitive Skills, Mind-Body Coordination, Mechanical Functionality, Analytical Reasoning
- Batteries: Not required
- Suitable ages: 8+
- Package weight: 1.1 kg